To help you stay focused this year, we have come up with some New Year’s resolutions that are not scary or audacious. They’re actually as easy as adding some fresh herbs to your daily diet to stay healthy.
- – Adding fresh herbs to your food is a good substitute for salt. It adds extra flavor so you won’t miss that salty taste.
- – Adding fresh herbs to your water has all sorts of benefits! Check out our blog Facelift Your Water to read about different infused water recipes and all the benefits. This is a good substitute for soda and other flavored drinks.
- – Topping your foods with our living microgreens. They are jam packed with flavor and nutrients. They are perfect to sprinkle on top of a reduced calorie pizza, sandwich, throw in a smoothie, or toss with your salad.
- – Make it a goal to go for a walk every day. Start out with 10 minutes and gradually add another 10 mins. Then maybe down the road your walk turns into a run.
- – Maybe get in the habit of counting your calories. There are so many apps out there that make it easy to do it right from your phone.
- – Get an accountability partner. Set these goals with a friend, a co-worker, or your partner. Having someone doing it with you helps keep you motivated.
- – Drink more tea instead of coffee. Tea has caffeine as well but is better for you so try making the switch.