North Shore Core Values:
- Integrity (respectful, trustworthy, truthful, incorruptible, scrupulous, moral, ethical)
- Self-Driven (ambitious, passionate, determined, committed, hardworking, capable, confident, knowledgeable, courageous)
- Disciplined (decisive, persistent, efficient, organized, practical)
- Resourceful (innovative, proactive, curious, sense of urgency, gritty)
- Responsible (high standards, punctual, accountable, ownership, concise, professional, loyalty)
- Collaborative (team-oriented, service-driven, caring, positive, upbeat, fun, friendly, grateful, open minded, empathetic, generous)
- Genuine (open, transparent, honest, frank, candid, unpretentious, humble, sincere, down to earth)
North Shore Living Herbs has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Marketing Coordinator supporting our dynamic Marketing team. In this role you will collaboratively manage the Marketing calendar, budget, industry tradeshow and community events and social media. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work on projects supporting retail customer communication, industry trade advertising and consumer marketing programs. Lastly, you will ensure the new item process is streamlined working cross-functionally with Procurement, Sales, Accounting and Production to drive execution. Come be part of a growing team!
North Shore Living Herbs is the proud grower and packer of premium, living culinary herbs. At the root of everything we do is a culture of innovation, quality and utilizing earth-friendly practices. In fact, our roots are so important that we leave them on all our consumer packaged products so they are delivered on shelf as the freshest herbs available. We continue to be a leader in snacking innovation. Be a part of the growing produce industry and the increasingly important healthy lifestyle consumer sector.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project Management – working closely with cross-functional team members as it relates to packaging redesigns, new items, articles and innovation
- Organization – assist marketing team with proofing of packaging artwork files, item set up requirements, recipes, budget tracking, project timelines, and tradeshow management
- Communication Skills – direct and obtain information from cross-functional team, including outside agency partners, to ensure on time delivery on tight timelines
- Creative – create and ideate content for monthly consumer newsletter, social media outlets, website, print advertising, trade articles, etc.
- Results-oriented – identify opportunities to improve processes, ensure deadlines are met and marketing/sales materials are executed flawlessly. Assist with industry and competitor SWOT analysis.
- Innovation – ideas come from every team member on every level. Be a student of the industry (seek our consumer insights, new package types, fun flavor profiles, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required (or in process)
- 2+ years Marketing or Brand Management experience required
- 2+ years project management experience preferred
- 2+ years social media experience (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram)
- Event Planning Experience
- Content development (social/website, video, infographics)
- Analyzing syndicated Neilson data, market research and surveys
- Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Graphic Design Experience – Photoshop a plus
- Food or CPG industry preferred
- Sales Experience a plus but not necessary
- Strong project management skills/able to manage multiple projects
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills/detail-oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Critical thinker
- Positive attitude is a must
- Drive execution
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Must thrive in a fast-pace environment
- Works closely with Marketing, Sales, Procurement, Accounting, and Production.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, reach, stretch, stoop, bend, and use hands and fingers. This position requires the employee to be able to read, write, and communicate verbally in English. In addition, the employee must be able to hear and have color vision. Must be able to travel, some travel required, driving included. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $23.00 per hour
North Shore Greenhouses, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should reply to Ashley Cullen-Carroll at email@example.com. Only qualified applicants will be considered.