North Shore Core Values:
- Integrity (respectful, trustworthy, truthful, incorruptible, scrupulous, moral, ethical)
- Self-Driven (ambitious, passionate, determined, committed, hardworking, capable, confident, knowledgeable, courageous)
- Disciplined (decisive, persistent, efficient, organized, practical)
- Resourceful (innovative, proactive, curious, sense of urgency, gritty)
- Responsible (high standards, punctual, accountable, ownership, concise, professional, loyalty)
- Collaborative (team-oriented, service-driven, caring, positive, upbeat, fun, friendly, grateful, open minded, empathetic, generous)
- Genuine (open, transparent, honest, frank, candid, unpretentious, humble, sincere, down to earth)
As Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day details of the sales team. You will have the opportunity to serve as an important leader in the sales department, manage the customer service team, lead current logistics, inventory and supply control, etc. To be successful in this role it will be important for you to collaborate with all Team members, especially the Marketing and Production Managers.
Detailed Work Activities:
- LMA CSS Team
- Lead – Lead CSS team to process orders and communicate to customers effectively, efficiently.
- Manage – Manage schedules, employee development, employee discipline.
- Accountable – Hold team accountable to performance scorecards. Develop scorecards to communicate efficiency and productivity.
- Report on team progress to General Manager.
- Overage and #2 sales
- Lead sales on number 2s and overages
- Develop Food Service business
- Phase 2-3 of employee development.
- Customer Engagement
- Develop relationships with customers including distribution center employees.
- Understand customer business.
- Work with current customers on new programs/items/pre-booking holiday sales.
- Lead customers launch as detailed in launch form.
- Communication of product shortages.
- Ensure customers meet minimums
- Communicate violations to CSS team, Business Development Manager and GM.
- Lead logistics solutions for current customers. Assist Business Development Manager with best logistics for new customers.
- Engage with logistics partners to ascertain freight trends and cost-effective freight routes.
- Manage CRM reports to sales team including creation, maintenance, and distribution.
- Ensure CRM is used properly and consistently by each member of sales team.
- Ensure CRM contains correct information and mistakes are fixed.
- Report weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales performance.
- Responsible for maintaining sales scorecards.
- Broker Communication
- Lead communication to broker divisions on daily basis.
- Cross Department Lead
- Lead communication between packing and sales.
- Daily communication and problem solving with packing to ensure customers are filled in full.
- Lead communication between production and sales.
- Add purchasing communication.
- Communicate monthly sales updates to HR for employee appreciation lunches.
- Inventory Lead
- Supply management
- Data Entry
- Order entry backup.
- Truck routing backup.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Graduate
- College Preferred
- Microsoft Office
- CRM experience
- Agriculture (Produce) Experience a plus
- Management of small team is a must.
- Currently working in an office environment.
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Sitting, standing, and walking (95-100%)
- Keyboarding (40-60%)
- Viewing computer monitor, videophone, and text requiring close vision (40-60%)
North Shore Greenhouses offers the following benefits to our employees:
- Company Supported Multiple Medical Insurance Programs for yourself and your family
- Company Supported Dental and Vision Plans
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- Ancillary Benefits of Life and Accident Insurance
- Vacations, Sick Days and Six Paid Holidays
- Company Bonus Plan
- Profit Sharing and 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Referral Program
- NSG Scholarship Program
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Appreciation/Recognition Events
North Shore Greenhouses, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should reply to Ashley Cullen-Carroll at email@example.com. Only qualified applicants will be considered.