As North Shore’s General Manager, you will be responsible for the overall daily operations of the company. Retaining and cultivating the relationships necessary to achieve agreed upon revenue and profit goals. This position will serve as a member of the executive management team.
He/she is responsible for the direction and management of all operational day to day activities. Will have full profit and loss responsibility. Directly accountable for the performance of the following departments meeting or exceeding their goals within the budget.
- Business Development
- Production/Food Safety
- Facilities & Maintenance
- Equipment, Trucks, Drivers
- Human Relations / Safety
Specific performance objectives will be agreed upon yearly, and adjusted quarterly with the owners. Strategic planning sessions will guide performance objectives and provide a platform to discuss and develop opportunities. Our incentive plan is based on how the company, and you personally succeed fulfilling these objectives. All personnel are expected to participate in achieving the company goals, and can be eligible to receive bonuses under the Company Bonus Plan.
- Leads the strategic / tactical plans in alignment with the organization’s short and long-term goals
- Meets or exceeds company financial goals
- Is a role model for our company culture
- Hire and develop management team
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for all solutions
- Become known as an employer of choice in our industry and community
- Define and oversee compensation and incentive programs
- Financial Acumen
- Participating Member of the Executive Board
- Calculate and make critical time-to-market vs. new feature tradeoff decisions
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area required, MBA highly preferred
- Demonstrated career stability
- 10 + years experience in Executive Leadership
- Demonstrated strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strong planning and analysis skills to perform quantitative results oriented plans
- A change agent with highly evolved influencing skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and passion for managing projects to conclusion on time
- Excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills
- Computer skills – proficient in Microsoft Office, especially spreadsheets, database, and forecasting tools
- Proficient in the use of CRM software
- Excellent presentation abilities
Desired Behavioral Competencies:
- Impact and influence — works effectively with and through others
- Achievement Motivation — sets high standards and objectives
- Listening, understanding, responding — an effective and articulate communicator
- Team Leadership — effective at building support, thinks team first, promotes success in terms of team as well as individual success, and is adept at creating a shared vision
- Decision-Making — makes good decisions based on sound understanding and evaluation of relevant information; gathers information and involves others as appropriate
- Entrepreneurial, positive, enthusiastic, energetic, with a good sense of humor
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Sitting, standing and walking (95-100%)
- Keyboarding (40-60%)
- Viewing computer monitor, videophone, and pager requiring close vision (40-60%)
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Required to travel.
- Work is performed in a farm / business office environment. Travel to company, customer and vendor sites, including some that are out of state/country will be required. 10-25% travel.
- Components will include a base salary, annual incentive compensation; 401K, profit sharing, medical, dental, colonial insurance information.
- Deferred compensation plan
North Shore Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should reply to Ashley Cullen-Carroll at email@example.com. Only qualified applicants will be considered.